Wedding & Elopements
relaxed, fun & Free spirited
Pricing & Packages
The big one
I'll be there from the getting ready to the first dance around 9 hours coverage.
Capturing all the big and small moments of your day!
500+ images of the day
The mini one
Big things come in small packages!
Around 4 hours coverage of your day, capturing all those most important moments!
The package details
Both packages include the following;
- Online sneak peak gallery 1x week after the day
- Full online gallery to download and share with your friends and family with no watermarks
- Complimentary set if fine art high quality prints
- USB with all the final images
- A complimentary pre-wedding shoot (in local Aberystwyth area)
COVID-19 Risk Assessment For Wedding Photography
Taking photographs of people on various locations (indoors and outdoors) during COVID-19 pandemic
Identify the hazards (anything that can cause harm)
Transmission of the virus in:
1. Person to person contact
2. Person to object/material contact
Who might be harmed and how?
1. location staff, wedding guests and the couple could be at risk of contracting COVID-19, putting them at serious risk of illness
2. The photographer could be at risk of contracting COVID-19, being exposed in an environment out of their control
Estimated risk level - medium
What measures are in place to reduce the risk?
1. Photographer has referred closely to government guidance including but not exhaustively:
- Working safely during coronavirus (COVID-19),
- Working safely during coronavirus (COVID-19) - Shops and branches,
- Managing risks and risk assessment at work.
2. Photographer to maintain a high level of personal hygiene:
- Photographer to wash hands frequently for 20 seconds or more following government guidelines
- Hand sanitiser will be used where washing hands is not possible
- No physical contact
- Being alert of possible hygiene issues.
- Wearing a mask if unable to maintain a 2m distance
3. Photographer to daily clean areas and equipment that are receiving high traffic usage or are
frequent contact surfaces:
- Personal belongings (such as mobile phone, car keys, etc)
- Assets (such as a car and it's interior)
- Business equipment (such as a camera body, light stands, etc)
4. Photographer to avoid:
- Wearing jewellery, watch, etc
- Handling cash if possible (use contactless payment where possible)
5. Photographer and Client to maintain social distancing according to government guidance.
6. Client to maintain personal responsibility for their own hygiene practices inline with government "stay alert" guidance:
- Washing hands when arriving on location and when leaving
- Washing hands as frequently as needed and using hand sanitiser if needed
- Avoiding touching their faces
- Avoiding cross contamination with the photographer (by touching the photographer's equipment, such as cameras, light stands, bags, etc)
By following all of the above procedures the estimated risk is of anyone contracting COVID-19 is Low
What further action is needed to reduce the risk?
Please note that although the photographer has put safeguards in place to minimise the risk of a client contracting COVID-19, it is not possible to eradicate the risk completely. Therefor the client takes responsibility for their own personal health and safety and must make a personal risk assessment in order to identify whether they deem the residual risk too high.
In this risk assessment the client should take into account their own individual vulnerabilities, including whether they're within one of the "at risk" categories as identified in government guidance.